Atom is a solid all-around text-editor. It is fully free and open source. It can be customized to do anything but without a need of modifying the config file.
1. Atom works across many popular operating systems like OS X, Windows, or Linux
2. It helps developers to write code faster with a smart, flexible autocomplete
3. Easily browse and open whole project or multiple projects in one window
4. It is possible to split Atom interface into multiple panes to compare and edit code across files
5. Find, preview, and replace text type in a file or across the entire project
More Information and Official Website:
Download : https://atom.io/