Analyst- Information Security
Medline Industries India Private Limited
5 - 6 years
• BS in Computer science or equivalent related work experience;
• 5+ years of experience in network, server or application security;
• 1-3 years of experience with SIEM, Vulnerability scanner and Antivirus solutions;
• Proven skills with securing applications; comfort with Microsoft, *nix and Apple iOS platforms;
• Background in web penetration testing or vulnerability assessments;
• Programming and scripting experience;
Basic understanding of VMware Infrastructures;
• Basic understanding of Windows Enterprise AD architecture;
• Experience with any of the following a plus: Checkpoint firewall platforms; Active Directory GPO configuration; and F5 load balancers;
• Industry accepted security certifications (CEH, CISSP, SANS, etc.) a plus.
• Same as above
• Fundamental understanding of risk-based information security management, as well as knowledge of applicable regulations, standards, and guidelines pertaining to information assurance (FIPS, NIST, ISO Standards)
• Ability to work with the development, integration, and infrastructure teams in implementing security controls
• Exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality related to privileged information (e.g., security, personnel, legal, or financial).
• Ability to articulate vulnerability and risk based on technical security posture.
• Perform security audits, risk analysis, vulnerability testing (including penetration testing and the development of exploits), and security reviews periodically to ensure the security of corporate technology systems and data.
• Assist in the resolution of security incidents related to Medline assets, including root cause analysis
• Research and review configurations, operating systems and applications for compliance with policy, industry standards and manufacturer recommended security baselines.
• Have an understanding of intrusion prevention & detection, network traffic analysis, cryptography and data encryption.
• Actively participate in security compliance efforts (e.g., HIPAA, Safe Harbor)
• Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies.
• Stay abreast of industry trends and latest advancements in network and data security.
• Manage and maintain corporate end point protection systems.
• Experience working in a healthcare related field beneficial.
• Experience working in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment beneficial.
• Strong English communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem s
Industry Type :
IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area :
Employment Type :
Full Time, Permanent
Role Category :
Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
Information Security Management , Apple , Application Security , Networking , Checkpoint Firewall , Penetration Testing , Ceh, GPO , SIEM , Cissp
Medline Industries India Pvt. Ltd. is engaged in providing offshore business support services to Medline Industries Inc. & its global associate companies in the area of Information Services, Finance & Business processes Management. Medline Industries India Private Limited was setup in 2010 in Pune, India and today we are proud team of 700 plus associates supporting Medline¢s healthcare vision across USA, Europe & other International regions.
Medline is America's largest privately held national manufacturer and distributor of health care supplies and services. Today, Medline manufactures and distributes more than 550,000 medical products, encompassing medical-surgical items and one of the largest textile lines in the industry. With 17 manufacturing facilities worldwide and over 25 joint venture manufacturing plants worldwide, along with 40 distribution centers in North America and 50 throughout the world, Medline posted $ 13.0 billion revenue last year.
Why join Medline:
A direct, full-time employment in a large, stable, rapidly growing and yet profitable company.
Privately owned company with no public debts.
No ill effects of recent downturn/recession.
First-rate compensation and benefits package.
Genuine individual growth potential in this new establishment.
Open door and highly ethical work culture, with due accountability.