Innovative IT Initiatives
4 - 9 years
About the Role
Deep experience in the Android stack, particularly Java, Android Developer Studio, Gradle, etc. who loves to solve complex engineering challenges . Familiarity/experience with the integration of network services API s. Leading by example and mentoring both junior and senior engineers is a ++
: 3 4 years | Opening(s): 1 | Locations: Mohali / Delhi
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Sounds like you
Willing to take responsibility for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices and their integration with back-end services. Working along-side other developers working on different layers of the infrastructure collaboratively solving problem and creating quality products.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
• Excellent knowledge of :Android SDK, library modules, Unit Testing SQL Lite DB Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Hands on Experience with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch .
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of applications
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform.
• Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Industry Type :
IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area :
IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type :
Full Time, Permanent
Role Category :
Programming & Design
Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate Not Required
Computer science , Performance tuning , Backend , User interface designing , network services , Unit testing , Android SDK , Open source , SQL , Android
Website : https://www.innovativeincentives.in/android-developer/