Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is an associate-level certification of 1.5 years term by Cisco intended for network engineers and IT experts. CCNA course covers a wide scope of subjects, such as network basics and access, IP availability and administrations, security essentials, programmability, and automation.
The minimum age at which you can apply for a CCNA course is 13 years with parental assent (basically required for 13-18 years old children). There are no said essentials to apply for a CCNA course, yet people with 55% grades in secondary school and one year of work insight in the IT area are considered the most appropriate ones for the CCNA course.
Facts about CCNA Course
● CCNA course validates the information and skills a beginner-level network engineer would master during his initial years.
● CCNA course intensifies skills needed in network essentials and access, IP availability and administrations, security fundamentals, programmability, and automation.
● Once CCNA certification is completed, it validates for three years, later you can apply for a recertification.
● Subsequent to finishing the CCNA course, you can be the best match for top organizations with a handsome package.
What is CCNA Course?
CCNA Course has the capacity to configure, install, and operate trouble-routed and exchanged frameworks. The CCNA course assists with propelling a profession as a network engineer or administrator.
Why Choose CCNA Course?
● CCNA course helps employers and employees in the IT business. Numerous candidates have seen career growth and exceptional hikes in the wake of gaining the CCNA certification.
● It has been noticed that CCNA course certified gets more lucrative positions when contrasted with other non-certified competitors.
● Network engineers or IT experts with a CCNA certification have higher possibilities of getting advancement in case they are presently working in an IT firm.
● The information gathered in the CCNA course can be carried out in aspects like CCNA Security and CCNA wireless.
● 93% of employers around the world accept that CCNA certified employees are more knowledgeable and increase the value of their business.
● All of the Cisco organizations and partners are known to like and utilize individuals with CCNA certification.
● Indeed, even a top-class network engineer with 90% marks in graduation is relied upon to demonstrate his IT skills by means of CCNA certification.
CCNA Admission Process
● CCNA course admission varies from one institute to another. Pearson Vue is the worldwide training partner for CISCO for the CCNA course.
● Students willing to apply for CCNA courses should be at least 13 years old.
● While applying for CCNA certification, students should more likely pass the class 10+2 examination.
● There are no national-level exams for CCNA courses. A few institutes might conduct their own selection test to offer admission to CCNA courses.
● The admission system to apply for a CCNA course is easy. Visit the institute website, fill the application form and submit the documents required by the concerned institute.
CCNA Eligibility Criteria
● Students under 18 who are keen on applying for CCNA courses ought to have parental assent.
● Not necessary but, candidates with one year of working in the IT area are most appropriate for the CCNA course.
● Students from any stream and majoring in any subject are qualified to apply for the CCNA course.
● Prior to taking the CCNA exam, students should possess knowledge of the fundamentals of IP addressing and network essentials.
● The CCNA course requires just a single CCNA exam, i.e., 200-301 CCNA.
● The duration of the exam is 120 minutes and is accessible in English and Japanese dialects.
● CCNA exam covers an expansive range of subjects, including Network basics, Network access, IP connectivity, IP administrations, security fundamentals, automation, and programmability.
● CCNA exams can be booked either at one of their test communities or online in a tight security climate.
● At the end of the CCNA exam, applicants will procure a level 200 training badge and 30 CE credits, which can be utilized later to recertify the CCNA certification.
● CCNA exam can be attempted twice to recertify CCNA certification three years later.
GICSEH, the best CCNA Training in Noida, provides students with corporate-level live project training. GICSEH makes sure that the candidates must get a proper understanding of the course and real-time impediment-resolving skills.
Join GICSEH today!!