HIRING FOR NETWORK AND UC ADMINISTRATOR AT BANGALORE
SPXFlow Technology India Pvt Ltd
2 - 5 Years
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Must possess knowledge of every aspect of information security within the company.
The main job is to analyze the security measures of a company and determine how effective they are.
Responsible for implementing any training required including instructing staff on proper security measures.
Must work with Operations, Finance, HR, Admin as well as Engg professionals in communicating flaws in security systems.
Responsible for creating documentation to help the company in case there are any breaches.
This role is to deliver proactive, risk mitigating, implementation, support and operations services for the network and voice infrastructure and services owned and operated at SPX FLOW, Inc. The person in this role is expected to use remote management tools and their personal skills and competencies to perform these duties.The role will encompass support, implementation, design & documentation of solutions, involved in proof of concepts and continuous improvement opportunities on existing and future technologies. Under general supervision, the person in this role performs the configuration, implementation and operational support duties required to operate the SPX FLOW networking and voice infrastructure. The network & UC infrastructure at SPX FLOW is based on MPLS cloud, vendor managed Versa SDWan, Internet and LAN based topology with Skype for Business and MS Teams providing collaborative toolsets for IM, voice, conferencing services. Support for this infrastructure is provided on a 16x5 hour mode of operation. The network & UC infrastructure delivers critical functionality to the various company operating units that enable the business to perform revenue generating functions.Additional functions and processes include service and product management, performance and capacity management, patching and version management, Level 2 & 3 operations support,assist with diagnosing system failures and take corrective action in order to ensure continuity of operations, escalating as required to more senior team members.The ideal candidate would possess knowledge and demonstrate technical capacity in Microsoft Skype for Business with experiences in supporting large environments that include Windows 10 clients.Typical tasks performed include reactive problem resolution, client support, user provisioning and response group administration.Candidate should possess the ability to effectively communicate with customers and managers on technical and business issues
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure that the company network & UC infrastructure hardware and software is maintained to a high standard according to Security where applicable (Includes SOX compliance)
• Perform performance analysis and tuning of the network & UC infrastructure that is managed by the organization
• Perform Analyst On Duty function as required
• Perform the administration and management of company network & UC infrastructure as is appropriate for the platform being serviced
• Provide daily operational tier 2 & 3 support for the network & UC infrastructure managed by IT Operations, performing troubleshooting and problem resolution activities for company network & UC infrastructure.
• Perform system monitoring & response services as required to maintain the full service capability of company network & UC infrastructure platforms
• Adhere to company change management processes so as to deliver network & UC operational services as described in Service Level Agreements
• Adhere to company standard policies and procedures as defined for the SPX FLOW IT infrastructure organization to deliver efficiencies and best practices across the organization
• Work in support of IT architecture and engineering guidelines and roadmaps for the delivery of technologies that meet business needs and ensure these solutions are supportable
• Follow company policy and complies with SPX FLOW policies to ensure that the employee and the company act legally and with the highest standards of confidentiality, ethics, and integrity
• Expected Travel: Less than 25%
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Strong working knowledge and technical skills of network infrastructure design and topology as it relates to the integration and functioning of
• SDWan technologies
• VoIP technologies
• Voice SBC and SBA's
• routing protocols
• load balancers
• network data flow management
• network monitoring and related software products.
• Strong knowledge of voice over IP products
• Good knowledge of firewalls and firewall technologies
• Good converged networking, optimization and prioritization of traffic skills.
• Good knowledge of digital voice gateways
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• An ability to manage and address multiple demands
• A sense of urgency, drive, and energy
• Work well in a fast-paced environment with the ability to deliver on time
• Proven ability to operate to company standards of ethics and integrity
• Flexibility and adaptability to operate in changing environments as needed by the business
• Ability to work independently to achieve objectives
Industry Type :
IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area :
IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Employment Type :
Full Time, Permanent
Role Category :
Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate Not Required
SOX Compliance , Administration Management , Network Monitoring , IP , UC Administrator , CCND , PALO ALTO , Routing Protocols , CCNA , MCSE , Switching , MPLS , Firewall , NETWORK ENGINEER , Network Infrastructure , SOLARWIND , Network , voip , LAN , switchesmrouters , Hardware , SPX