IMMEDIATE HIRING FOR FIELD NETWORK ENGINEER
Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
1 - 6 Years
₹ 2,00,000 - 3,50,000 PA
ACT Fibernet Is Hiring Field Network Engineer for Chennai Location.
1. Complete Field Work.
2. Candidate would be travelling to customers place to rectify the faults & Installation in Network. (From Customer Switch box to end connection of customers place)
Most Expected issues in network would be:
1. Service issue due to Fiber Cut/Copper Cut
2. Service issue due to improper Router Configuration
3. Crimping Issues
4. He should meet the daily targets given by the team leader.
5. Fiber splicing is involved
6.Take proactive actions to reduce customer complaints from Chronic CX elements and should ensure this by rectifying the fiber connectivity, reduce fault/cut proneness and by ensuring quality of execution.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Assume overall responsibility for ensuring 99.99% Customer Uptime
2. Ensure that the switches in the network are maintained as per norms
3. Ensure support for timely connectivity for all the cross functional teams
4. Maintain the network database and submit the required report to the reporting manager on regular intervals
5. Attend customer complaints on field and give quality resolution within the TAT
6. Provide timely resolution of technical complaints through analysis/ trouble shooting
7. Monitor NMS through relevant application and take appropriate action based on the events
8. Analyse repeat complaints and ensure implementation of corrective measures through escalations if required
9. 100% compliance on safety and cardinal rules
10. Responsible for process adherence
11. Provide structured feedback to management to provide permanent solutions to improve service level
Responsibilities and Duties
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Work with open source technologies and frameworks
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Clearly understand the requirements/ functional specifications and design robust solution
• Send regular updates about project status
1) Should have min 1 - 6 year relevant experience in Field Network Engineer role (Broadband).
2) 2017/2018/2019 - Fresher's can also apply (Diploma / ITI / Arts & science Grad)
3) Skill Set Basic Understanding of networking / willing to work on field
4) Responsibility Wi-Fi Router configuration/Switch configuration / Splicing / OTDR handling / Cable pulling ( On Field Job)
5) 6 days working and 1 Week Off will be provided on a weekday.
6) Immediate joiners or Maximum 15 days' notice period are preferred.
7) Please make sure that you have all the documents in place and come to the interview with the below documents :-
8) Pan Card
9) Aadhar Card
10) Driving License
11) X Certificate
12) XII Certificate
13) Graduation Ceritificate - UG/PG/Diploma/ITI
14) Current company offer letter
15) Last 3 months payslip
16) Relieving letter (Applicable if relieved already)
Industry Type :
Functional Area :
IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Employment Type :
Full Time, Permanent
Role Category :
Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Diploma - Any Specialization
Post Graduation Not Required
Skill Required -
isp engineer , switch installation , networking , fault rectification , Customer Service Delivery , cable laying , router installation , fiber splicing , broadband services , network field engineer , broadband engineer , troubleshooting , crimping , modem , router configuration
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-the-home entertainment, education and interactive services company that creates radical social transformation, and delights and empowers customers.