IT Network Engineer
Virohan Private Limited
4 - 9 years
IT Hardware & Network
Virohan is looking for a Network and system Administrator to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment / System in order to ensure smooth network & Complete IT operation at all centers.
• Maintain an internet network across all training centres of the company across the country with very low latency across all device types and high dependability.
• Monitor the network for device loads and scale up or down the network capability as the device loads at any location increase or decrease.
• Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, email systems, laptops, desktops, CCTV, software, and hardware.
• Nurture dependable IT infrastructure and networking that's always up and running
• Create new e-mails and various password management
• Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations
• Make recommendations for future upgrades
• Maintain the firewall at all locations to monitor traffic quality and bandwidth optimization.
• Keep a track of all IT Assets - Software licenses and Hardware across the organization, ensure that they are renewed as per the agreement being compliant.
• Monitor the disaster recovery setup and enterprise backup schedules and effectively implement the Disaster recovery and backup management plan.
• Should propose new solutions that are cost effective for automating IT Administration
• Travel across the country to support centers as and when necessary.
• Experience in Supporting Enterprise Networks, Maintaining and optimising wireless networks
• Provision, Support and maintenance of associated WAN network technologies
• Networking fundamentals including TCP/IP, Ethernet and Wireless LAN operation
• Provision, support and maintenance of Wi-Fi technology and associated hardware
• Experience working within an enterprise DC network Environment-Core
You should have:
• 4+ Years of experience with Professional Certification and bachelor's degree in a field related.
• Good hands-on knowledge on network administration and Windows domain management
Industry Type :
Education, Teaching, Training
Functional Area :
IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Employment Type :
Full Time, Permanent
Role Category :
Graduation Not Required, Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Post Graduation Not Required, Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
Network Engineering , Hardware Networking , Networking , WAN , It Administration , IT Networking , System Administration , Router , IT Hardware , Firewall , switch, Network Configuration , Network Infrastructure , LAN , Network Administration , Network Architecture
Virohan is an Ed-Tech company committed to provide progressive livelihoods to youth from low-income background. We aim to create India's largest healthcare vocational training company which is focused on outcomes.
We are funded by Yunus Social Business (an impact fund Co-founded by Noble Laureate Prof. Mohammand Yunus). With a team of 120+ and centres across 5 states, we are committed to solve a critical problem that India is facing - the shortage of technically skilled workforce for low & mid- level jobs. Using technology, we train youth from marginalized background, equip them with the knowledge and work-oriented skills and open their ways to sources of earning and a progressive career. In doing so we use the technology of the best kinds and reach out to the remotest areas. We are a rapidly growing organization looking for fast, focused and flexible professionals who are eager to disrupt the education industry. Come, join us in this movement!