SAT MICROSYSTEMS PVT LTD
6 - 11 years
• Must have at least 6+ years of experience designing, deploying, and implementing core route/switch and/or data center networks in accordance with industry best practices
• CCNA, CCNP certified will be preferred
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Math degree or equivalent work experience is required
• A broad knowledge of networking and network equipment/operating systems with detailed experience with CISCO, Checkpoint and F5, Load balancer, Subnetting, and VLSM
• Motivated self-starter capable of working in a team environment as well as individually without direct supervision
• Experience in troubleshooting and fixing common misconfigurations as well as doing Root Cause Analysis for any of the above technologies
• Detailed knowledge of the OSI model, routing (OSPF, BGP) and switching technologies (STP)
• Cisco CCNP, Checkpoint CCSA/CCSE or F5 CA/CTS are highly preferable but not required based on previous experience Routing and switching technologies and corresponding protocols (e.g. Cisco)
• IP services like ACL, High availability, Checkpoint Smart Center, Console, Defense and Workflow as well as Checkpoint CLI experience.
• F5 Load balancer (LTM, GTM), NAT, VPN setups, Encryption methods and technologies, MPLS Configuration
• HTTP/HTTPS, reverse proxy, SSL offload configurations
• Layer2: VLAN, TRUNK, DOT1Q, ARP, Collision domain, cam table/mac address table, MAC address, L2 switching, VLAN ACL / Private VLAN, Dot1x(802.1x), DHCP Snooping, Dynamic ARP Inspection, IP source guard, Port aggregation (LACP/PaGP), Multi-chassis Port aggregation (VSS/MC-LAG/vPC), PortFast, BPDU Guard / Root Guard, Spanning-tree protocol, Multicast/Broadcast storm-guard, UDLD protocol / STP loop guard
• Layer3: Routing, Broadcast domain, NAT+PAT, IPv4/IPv6, First Hop Redundancy Protocols (VRRP/HSRP/GLBP), link state and distance vector protocols, Summarization & route filtering, BFD, VRF / Routing Instance, Anycast / Unicast / Multicast, GRE and IPsec, Path MTU Discovery, MPLS, BGP, OSPF
• Working technical knowledge of network control protocols (QOS, PfR, PoE, NTP, DHCP), network management protocols (CDP, FTP, TFTP, SNMP) and security protocols (SSH, HTTPS, AAA, IPSec, TustSec).
• Strong knowledge IP communication and routing (BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, LDP, RSVP, RIP), and advanced networking technologies MPLS TE, L2 MPLS VPN, L3 MPLS VPN, GRE, PPTP, L2TP.
• Understand WAN/LAN and transport technologies (Ethernet, Frame Relay, DMVPN, WAAS and MPLS).
• In depth understanding of internal and external routing protocols (TCP/IP, IPSec, ATM, IPX, SNA, DLSW+, DHCP, DNS, CDP and SNMP) to include VoIP protocols: SIP, SIP-T, RTP, MCGP, MEGACO, H.323
• Knowledge or experience with Nexus 9K /7K/5K/2Kand ACI is a plus
• Knowledge or experience F5 load balancing, Palo Alto technologies, Cisco UCS, or Cisco MDS is a plus.
• In depth understanding of IP network QoS techniques (DiffServ, RSVP, Queuing, Traffic Policing) and deployment practice in large networks
• In depth understanding of IP network security support including Firewalls and NAT implementations, DOS and DDOS detection and mitigation, IDS, Radius, IPSec, AAA, Content Screening
• Working knowledge of Cisco 76/65xx routers, Cisco10200, Cisco PIX, CSM, VPN Concentrators, Anti-Virus and URL filtering gateways.
• Knowledge of monitoring tools like solarwinds, PRTG etc.
• Coordination with ISP & hardware vendors.
Industry Type :
IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area :
IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type :
Full Time, Permanent
Role Category :
Any Graduate in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, Computers, BCA in Computers
Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Ccnp Certified , VRRP , HSRP , IP Networking , Bgp , VLAN , CCNA , Routing Protocols , Switching , OSPF