HR Innovation Group
1 - 4 years
1.Carry out end to end physical installation and connectivity of L1, L2, L3 switches and otheractive network components (Router, Access Points etc.) at the end customer location as perthe requirement of the customer.
2. Work closely with the pre-sales and sales team to draft scope of work; active bill of material; passive Bill of material aspects of proposals, RFP'S and Tenders for projects.
3. Drawing schematic diagrams of solutions and design using tools such as Microsoft Visio etc.
4. Adhere to timelines to deliver on commitments of submitting scope of work proposals, RFP'S and Tenders and completion of onsite installation activities. 5. Visiting the existing customer sites on a monthly basis for preventive maintenance of hardware supplied & installed in the past.
6. Manage the configuration and operation of Networking Devices.
7. Provide L1 technical support to customers for hardware and software related issues.
8. Making and maintaining installation, preventive maintenance and service call reports.
9. Raise service requests with respective OEM for any hardware related, failure/Issues. Coordinate with the OEM support team to ensure closure/resolution of all service requests & issues.
10. Establish and maintain relations with various teams and members of OEM'S, Customer's and Distributors.
11. Attend OEM/Distributor trainings & events regularly.
12. Keep abreast on latest technologies and products in the domain.
13. Appear for OEM certification exams and attain certifications for different products and technologies within the domain.
14. Travel within India as and when required.Sound knowledge of Network solutions topologies, protocol, OSI Layer.
15. Understanding of LAN, WAN, Switches, routers, Access point etc.
16. Certifications in CCNA, CCNP, Routing & Switch is required.
17. Must have knowledge and practical experience of working on passive networking (Patch panel,Cable laying, Cable types).
18. Understanding of networking technologies and core Internet Protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS,DHCP, LAN, WAN, Switching, Routing, VLAN etc.
Required Candidate profile
Location -Pune, Shivaji nagar
BSc IT, BCA, Bachelor of Engineering in - IT or Computers
Role : Technical Support Engineer
Industry Type : IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area : IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Role Category : Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
UG : B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, Computers, BCA in Computers
PG : Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate : Doctorate Not Required
Skill Required -
Certifications in CCNA , protocol , Network solutions topologies , WAN , OSI Layer LAN , Switches , Routing & Switch is required , Access pointrouters , CCNP
Company Info Contact Person : HR