Atmecs Technologies Pvt Ltd
4 - 8 years
Position : Networking Administrator
Location : Manikonda ,Hyderabad
Opportunity : Full time
Working hours : Rotational shifts
• Deep experience in routing, switching, firewall technologies, systems design, and administration and troubleshooting.
• Sound practical experience in managing a multi-vendor WAN with multi-protocol routing like NHRP, EIGRP, BPG4, OSPF and RIPv2, etc.
• Good knowledge in LAN switching technology including Spanning tree optimization, VTP domain management, etc.
• Strong knowledge in implementing and troubleshooting site-to-site,remote access VPN, DMVPN technologies using GRE, IPSEC & MPLS
• Expertise in installing, configuring and troubleshooting of Cisco Products
• Filtering, Threat prevention; configure IPSEC and SSL VPN's on PaloAlto Firewalls, implement Zone Based Firewalling and Security Rules,perimeter protection, DMZs, etc.
• Experience in identifying vulnerabilities/non-compliant issues in thenetworkand applications using vulnerability scanners and tools;performing packet captures using Wireshark, TCPDUMP, FW Monitorand Snoop during troubleshooting.
• Perform firewall rule audit and optimizationExperience in deploying F5 LTM/GTM infrastructure; troubleshooting
• F5 in Active-Standby mode and creating Virtual Servers, VIP’s and server pools
• Strong understanding of web traffic load balancing function and manipulation procedures
• Solid understanding of key AWSnetworkingservices to including but not limited to VPC design, Sub-Netting, Regions and Availability Zones,
• Strong experience in performing device upgrades, configuration changes,tuning, analysis, and troubleshooting on firewall andnetworkdevices.
• Wide exposure to handling outages, incident/problem management,change management, etc.
• Ability to identify risks in production environments and initiate risk mitigation steps
• Vendor Management
• CCNA, AWS certified
• Good documentation skills
Industry Type :
IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area :
IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type :
Full Time, Permanent
Role Category :
Any Graduate in Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
Networking , Network Administration
ATMECS Technologies is a technology company based out of Santa Clara, CA with Research and Development centers in Dallas, Texas and Hyderabad, India. ATMECS specializes in offering innovative and value driven services in the areas of Product Engineering, Data Sciences, Cloud, Automation, Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality, Internet of Things (IOT), Business Intelligence and Market Research. Our unique approach blends optimizing efficiencies targeted at bottom line productivity while creating and building top line value.