4 - 8 Years
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
A day in the role...
If you thrive in a dynamic,collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where youwillbe challenged and inspired everysingleday. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
• The purpose of this role is to provide technical support in order to ensure a high degree of automation.
• You will Perform business impact analysis and risk assessments to reduce the likelihood of significant service outage or disasters.
How we'll help you grow:
• Prioritize major incidents based on business impact to the client.
• Adopt the given technology to meet the drift of customer and business requirements.
• Set up a medium to large extent office, support data center services, remote servers, and set up remote site by configuring needed infrastructure and TCP/IP networks with security.
• Security Deployment & Assessment by configuring System policies, Routers, Firewall, proxy & Network Policies and Antivirus Solutions.
Managing Vendor and Customer Relationship
• Windows OS/Linux, Cisco systems & security, and TCP/IP networking concepts apply.
• Configuration and maintenance of server and network hardware and peripherals.
• Monitors systems performance and ensures compliance with security standards.
Enforce 'drop dead' time to prevent outage outside of change window.
Proven working relationships with support and delivery teams, management and liaise with support areas as required.
• Providing updates / communication to senior management on the status of Networking support related incidents.
• Participate in daily Operations meetings provided there are no P1 incidents running.
• Provide assistance with identifying problem management trends.
Required Candidate profile
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 4+ years of experience in Network administration environment.
• Evaluate, plan and integrate technical infrastructure solutions.
• Guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance.
• Proven knowledge inCloud, Virtualization & Network Security.
• Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
• Sound knowledge and experience on root cause analysis and define corrective measures.
• Sound knowledge of Virtualization environment.
• Should have experience of migration of servers
• Should possess good automation skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Working experience in highavailability environment
• Alignment to process (ITIL).
Industry Type :
IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area :
IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Employment Type :
Full Time, Permanent
Role Category :
TCP , Configuration , Technical Support , Network Security , IP Networking , Network Administration , Hardware , Antivirus , Network Support , Firewall