EthicalHat Cyber Security Pvt Ltd
0 - 4 years
₹ 3,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
• Lead the analysis and investigation of information security events (IDS/DLP/SIEM/etc.) in a 24X7 SOC environment to immediately detect, verify, and respond swiftly to cyber threats, and remove false positive.
• Serving as a technical point of escalation and provide mentoring for L1 Security Operations Center (SOC) analysts.
• Responsible for investigating incidents, analyse attack methods, research new defense techniques and tools, develop security policy, and document procedures for SOC.
• Maintains baselines for the secure configuration and operations.
• Malware analysis and other attack analysis to extract indicators of compromise. Perform data security event correlation between various systems.
• Prepare reports, summaries, and other forms of communication that may be both internal and client facing.
• Maintaining familiarity with industry trends and security best practices.
• Ensure compliance to SLA, process adherence and process improvisation to achieve operational objectives.
Industry Type :
IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area :
IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Employment Type :
Full Time, Permanent
Role Category :
Any Graduate in Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
Skill Required -
Security Analysis , Malware Analysis , SOC , Report Preparation , SIEM , Information Security , Dlp , IDS , Data Security , Security Operations Center