0 - 2 years
₹ 50,000 - 2,75,000 P.A.
- We are looking for a Network Engineer who will be responsible for maintaining and administering our company's Internal networks across the APAC.
- The primary duties will include maintenance of networks, equipment's security, and other related systems, performing disaster recovery operations, protecting data, software, and hardware from attacks, and replacing faulty network hardware components when necessary.
- You will also be working closely with the users of our network in order to identify potential issues and fix existing problems.
- We are looking for a candidate having a strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- The desired candidate should able to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network devices including WAPs, firewalls, routers, switches, and controllers.
- A deep knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols is highly desired.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Ability to design & implement the new Networks.
- Create and Implement Network Security Measures.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
- Coordinating computer network access and use.
- Designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
Required Candidate profile
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology related field of study with a network engineering focus.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Network security experience.
- LAN and WAN experience.
Additional Information :
Preferred Certifications :
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate or Specialist (JNCIA/JNCIS)
- VMware Certified Professional 6 - Network Virtualization (VCP6-NV)
Required Qualification : Bachelor degree in Information Technology related field of study with a network engineering focus
Job Insights :
- Notice Period Preference : 30 days or Immediate Joiners
- Gender Preference : Male
Role : Technical Support Engineer
Industry Type : IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area : IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Role Category : Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
UG : B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG : Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate : Doctorate Not Required
Skill Required -
Network Infrastructure , CCIE , Juniper , Network Protocols , Network Security , IT Disaster Recovery , VMware Virtualization , WLAN , Network Administration , CCNP , Routing & Switching
Website : http://kmgin.com
Address : 262, Udyog Vihar, Phase - IV, GURGAON, Haryana - 122015,India
Contact Person : HR