Microsoft Office (or simply Office) is a family of client software, server software, and services
developed by Microsoft. It was first announced by Bill Gates on August 1, 1988, at COMDEX in Las
Vegas. The first version of Office contained Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft
PowerPoint. Over the years, Office applications have grown substantially closer with shared features
such as a common spell checker, OLE data integration and Visual Basic for Applications scripting
language. Microsoft also positions Office as a development platform for line-of-business software
under the Office Business Applications brand. On July 10, 2012, Softpedia reported that Office is
used by over a billion people worldwide.
It is mainly used as a Desktop Application:
- Microsoft Word – It is used for writing documents, text, paragraphs etc depending on the situation.
- Microsoft Excel – It works as a spreadsheet where it can be used as a small database register for a college class, grocery store etc. It is a type of small database.
- Microsoft Powerpoint - A presentation program used to create slideshows composed of text, graphics, and other objects, which can be displayed on-screen and shown by the presenter or printed out on transparencies or slides.
- Microsoft Access – A database management system for Windows that combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software development tools. Microsoft Access stores data in its own format based on the Access Jet Database Engine. It can also import or link directly to data stored in other applications and databases.
- Skype for Business - An integrated communications client for conferences and meetings in real time, it is the only Microsoft Office desktop app that is neither useful without a proper network infrastructure nor has the "Microsoft" prefix in its name.
- Microsoft Project - A project management app for Windows to keep track of events and to create network charts and Gantt charts, not bundled in any Office suite.
- Microsoft Teams - A platform that combines workplace chat, meetings, notes, and attachments. Microsoft announced that Teams would eventually replace Skype for Business.
Microsoft Visio - A diagram and flowcharting app for Windows not bundled in any Office suite.
# User Interface(Day1)
# Saving and Exporting(Day2)
# Password Protection(Day3)
# Navigating your Document(Day4)
# Selection Skills(Day5)
# Cut, Copy and Paste Special(Day6)
# Find, Replace and GoTo(Day7)
# Text Formatting
# Format Painter
# Text Cases
# Super and Sub Script(Day8)
# Inserting Text Box
# Line and Paragraph
# Text Styles and Presets(Day9)
# Bullets and Numberings(Day10)
# Advance Tabs
# Inserting Picture
# Remove Picture Background(Day11)
# Smart Art for Illustrations
# Inserting Video
# Header, Footer and Page Nos(Day12)
# Page Setup & Page Design
# Hyphenation and Columns
# Working with Tables
# Symbols and Objects(Day13 & Day14)
# Proofing your Document
# Auto Correct Feature
# Compare and Combine(Day15)
# Mail Merge
# Linking and Reference
# Signature and Quick Parts(Day16)
# Screen Shots
# TOC & Macros
# Sharing your Document(Day17)
# PDF Files – Import and Export
# Advanced Excel Training
# Excel User Interface(Day18, Day19)
# Auto Series
# Addition and Subtraction
# Multiply and Divide
# Conditional Formula – IF(Day20)
# Complex Conditional Formula IF
# AND OR Function
# Fix Reference(Day21, Day22)
# Working with Date
# Working with Time
# Cell Formats
# Conditional Formatting(Day23, Day24)
# Paste Special
# Charts and Graphs
# Filter and Sorting
# Pivot Table
# Slicer and Timeline Filters(Day25, Day26)
# Power View
# Freeze Pane
# Protecting Sheets(Day27)
# Data Validation
# Removing Duplications
# Goal Seek
# Min and Max
# Average Function(Day28)
# Count Function
# Misc. Functions
# Navigation Shortcuts(Day29)
# Powerful Tricks
# Macros in Excel
# MS PowerPoint Training(Day30)
# User Interface
# Slide Design
# Slide Transitions
# Animation to Contents(Day31)
# Slide Master & Slide Notes
# Presenter View
# Presentation Controls
# Creating Corporate Video(Day32)
# Photo Album
# Printing Slide Handouts
# Sharing your Presentation(Day33)
Are you interested in MS Office profile? Do you want to take your interest ahead in the same? Want to increase your skillsets and productivity in MS Office? Microsoft Office is a collection of desktop productivity applications that is designed specifically to be used for office or business use.MS Office Certification is the key to become expert in MS Office. Microsoft Office Specialist Certifications are the world wide recognized validation that regulate your technical expertise in the business productivity applications within the Microsoft Office Suite Microsoft Office Specialist includes three levels of certification:
MS Office certification helps to make sure that current and future employees have the required skills needed to complete routine tasks utilizing the software.
Your search for Best MS Office Training Institute in Noida comes to end with GICSEH. GICSEH is the leading institute for MS Office training in Noida and certification preparation where the students are provided with best training in practical learning sessions and candidates will have Hands-on application using the software, Reinforcement exercises and Live in the application training with examples similar to those found on the exam.
Eligibility Criteria for MS Office Training
There are no as such eligibility criteria for joining MS Office but it is recommended to have good computer knowledge and so that the learning of course becomes easy.
With the increasing role of technology in our daily lives, solid computer skills are the basic necessity of career skills in fact is the valuable life skills. Not only the logic and imperative of taking the version available at the time you need to be certified, must have a certification in hand. With MS Office Certification candidates also learn about new Microsoft cloud and web features and are introduced to the simplified and redesigned Microsoft Office interface. According to the latest research conducted by Microsoft, after earning a Microsoft Office Specialist Certification near about 23% of Microsoft Certified Technologists are reportedly receiving up to 20% salary increase.
GICSEH is among the leading MS Office Training Institute in India where you can excel on MS Office concepts with live training module.
MS Office Jobs in India
A MS Office Specialist certified candidate can find a good career in various position like:
• Office Manager
• Executive Assistant
• Administrative Assistant
• IT Support Technician
• SharePoint Specialist
• Database Specialist
• Workbook Developer
• Research Analyst
• Project Coordinator
Being a certified MS Office professional, you will be able to learn how to migrate from Office 2007 and Office 2010 to Office 2013/2016.
Why GICSEH to Become Certified Networking Professional?
Learning MS Office Concepts with GICSEH is very advantageous as compared to enroll with any other regular institute because of below factors:
• GICSEH has well-defined industry standard learning course module
• We have a team of highly experienced MCSE professionals having more than 10 years of experience in relevant space
• We assure you complete assistance in placement after the certification
• In GICSEH we provide learning through online video lectures, quizzes and hands-on demonstrations covering Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and the Office 365 environment
• Students also learn about the tools coupled with the new Microsoft cloud and web features in GICSEH
• We have customized schedule of training sessions as per the need of the students
Make Your Career as a MS Office Professional
In this fast-growing world, the IT Field is growing abruptly and hence the demand of certified candidates for the appropriate field. If one score a Microsoft Certification their way to start their own course and fulfill their ambition starts. For students MS office Certification can prove to be the first step towards getting the kick start in their career.
If you wish to learn MS Office, want to become an expert in the field and want to enroll yourself in MS Office Training then, contact experts from GICSEH and take your first step ahead towards a brighter future.