PHP and Python are two leading options that professionals and developers choose while doing web development. For two years, Python has been standing straight as an upward trend. But many developers prefer Python over PHP based on many different reasons.
Python is a simple yet high-level language. It is obtained from many different languages like C, C++, Smalltalk, and more. Guido Von Rossum is the father of python.
Now Let’s look at the major features of Python.
FEATURES OF PYTHON
1. SIMPLICITY:- It is a very simple yet high-level language to use and it is the same as reading the English language. There is a specific feature known as pseudo-codenature, which helps you in focusing on the solutions rather than creating the language barrier.
2. FREE AND OPEN SOURCE:- Python is free and open-source. You can get free copies of the software from online sources. But learning from the best python training institute in Noida will surely help you to understand python from scratches and help you to secure a booming future in the IT domain.
3. CAN MAINTAIN EASILY:- Maintenance of python is easy.
4. HIGH-LEVEL LANGUAGE:- Python is a high-level language yet simple to read so that you don’t have to worry about low-level details such as managing memory.
5. DATABASES:- It provides a suitable interface to all commercial databases.
6. EASY TO LEARN:- As we know python is easy to use and maintain but it is also easy to learn. It is very easy to learn and it has a very simple syntax that can be learned without any previous knowledge of programming.
Now Let’s Understand What Makes Python And Php Different
PYTHON VS PHP
1. Easy to learn:- Both the PHP and Python are also easy to work with and are well- documented. Now according to the web project, you should consider which language is to give you maximum value in less time. You should work with both languages and observe with which you can develop a deep and rich relationship. Now you should choose a language that can establish a strong relationship with you and make maximum advantages.
2. Framework:- Framework is a structure for application development. Python offers structures like Django, Flask, etc. On the other hand, PHP provides Symfony, CodeIgniter, and Zend. Considering the frameworks of Python, Django is the best in all. As it is easy to use, secure, and fast. Also, it is easy to set up in less time.
3. More precise:- PHP follows a classic way and is well documented. But Python includes quite strict indentation applications. So we can say that Python is more precise than PHP. It is also more precise than other programming languages.
4. Simple syntax:- Python is famous for its simple syntax. Writing coding in python is quite easy. It looks so elegant and clean when you write a code in Python.
5. Easily available tools:- Python offers a powerful debugger called PDB also known as Python Debugger. It is well documented and quite easy to use. PHP also offers a debugger called XDebug, which is also good for web development.
6. Package management:- Python offers package management. With package management, you can install, uninstall, upgrade, and use a broad range of resources for internal and external libraries. PHP does not offer such packages.
7. Lambdas by Python:- The lambdas in Python are simple and easy to create.
8. More versatility:- Python is more versatile compared to PHP. Python is used for machine learning, data science, image processing, etc, and also in many other fields other than web development. But PHP is used for website development particularly. It can also be used for other purposes, but it is best in website development.
9. Support and community:- Python is way cooler and of course easy to learn than PHP because of its elegance, simplicity, modernity, and easiness to use in the project. Though it is used in many other fields, as a leading programming language
Gicseh in Noida offers the best python training in Noida for students, professionals. If you have a keen interest in learning python and want to explore the world of python then join the upcoming batches of python
Join GICSEH today!!