The maximum no of young students who are keen to learn both languages are confused to choose between them. The choice of language solely depends on students and various aspects such as the interest of development (Web development, Android development, iOS development, system software), career prospect, utility, and other personal preferences. Before jumping to a conclusion doing some research about the language is equally important. It gives you a clear view of the thing you will be learning in the future.
Python supports multiple programming known as object-oriented programming (OOP), functional programming, imperative programming, and procedural programming. It has been famous in almost all the different domains of the IT industry. For peoples who work in the data science domain, python is preferred as first above any other language. It is because python provides a vast range of packages for data manipulation, visualization, and pre-processing.
Let us see some of the features of Python:
● Python is a high-level object-oriented programming language.
● It comes with REPL(Read-Eval-Print-Loop).
● It is easy to learn.
● client-side and server-side are supported by Java script.
● It is a popular and easy language and also known as the heart of web development.
● It is meant to be a client-side programming language that reduces the load on the server.
● It is faster.
● It is browser compatible and can load easily on almost all browsers.
Advantages of Python
● It is an open-source language so any can developers contribute to it.
● Easy to integrate with other programming languages and also easy to learn.
● The syntax is pretty simple.
● Improves productivity and is popular among youth because of its easy syntax.
Disadvantages of Python
● Memory inefficient.
● It is not compatible with mobile development.
● A single error will stop the whole java script.
● Does do not support networking applications.
● Not secure, anyone can see your code on the browser.
● Single-threaded language.
|It uses Indentation sensitivity.||It includes curly braces to maintain clean code.|
|Python is a strongly bonded typed language.||It is a weakly bonded typed language.|
|Its TOBIE rating is 3||Its TOBIE rating is 7.|