Welcome guys! Eager to know the scope of Python as a career in India for both fresher and experienced professionals?
Before diving into the topic, I should let you know about in and out of Python.
What is Python?
Python is a versatile, object-oriented, and high-level programming language that holds dynamic semantics for application and web development. It’s modular style design, and unique syntax helps users to learn them fast and stress-free. As a developer, you will find Python easy to read and translate their code when compared to other languages.
Who is a Python developer, and what do they do?
A Python developer, when working as a web developer, is responsible for writing server-side web applications. They develop different back-end components to integrate web applications and web services. In short, A Python developer is responsible for deploying and debugging their project.
The Python programmer salary in India has increased drastically after the entry of data science. The demand for Python full stack developer salary in India is growing dramatically at present in the market.
Why are Python developers paid more?
Why one should learn Python?
• With a simple code snippet, you can complete your program with Python.
• Python is utilized in universities for development and research in various disciplines like Artificial Intelligence and Robotics systems.
• Python includes a library that helps to cater to every requirement easily.
• Python holds plenty of values for data visualization
• Python is best for scripting.
• Python is one of the most accessible languages to learn and understand.
• Python is highly extensible and flexible.
• Python includes a lot of testing frameworks for making the user’s work easier.
Python Developers Job Roles
I have come up with the top three job roles of Python developers who are getting paid heavily in the market.
1. Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence have turned as the umbrella terms for various applications that are applied to technologies and disciplines. Some also include developing chatbots, web development, data analytics, robotics, intelligent application development, and more.
What does a Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence Engineer do?
The responsibilities of Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence Engineer are:
• Fine-tuning the results obtained in the test.
• Deal with frameworks
• Design programs using machine learning
• Do statistical analysis
• Retain and train systems
• Undertake different Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence tests and experiments.
• Design a deep learning system to different real case scenarios depending on the requirements of the business
• Implement the right Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence algorithms.
2. Data Scientists
Data Science is nothing but statistics executed using programs. Government agencies and businesses are looking to hire professionals with data science certificates for their companies. Data scientists can help enterprises solve any type of problem, like national security threats, easily share and extrapolate insights. Data Scientists, along with business stakeholders, work to identify the company’s right goal or business and then come up with the right strategies in using the data in the right way to achieve the primary goal. They create, design, and develop data modeling processes, predictive models, and algorithms to extract the business requirements. It helps in data analyzing, and also the insights can be shared with their peers.
Data Scientists Job Roles and Responsibilities
• Identify the right discovery process by asking different questions about the business.
• Obtain every data.
• Process the data and cleans completely
• Combine and store the data.
• Explore data analysis by doing a thorough data investigation.
• Make use of data science techniques and methods like Artificial Intelligence, Statistical Modeling, and Machine Learning.
• Track and enhance the results.
• Provide the final success results to the business stakeholders
• Make the corrections or adjustments as per the business stakeholder’s feedback.
Some common data scientists’ job titles include Data Scientist, Data Engineers, Data Architects, Data Analysts, and Business Intelligence Specialists.
3. Python Django Developer
Django is one of the open-source, high-level Python web frameworks developed to complete the deadlines and satisfies the broad requirements of a web developer. Python Django provides a pragmatic and clean design along with delivering faster development. More companies are making use of Django for its flexibility, scalability, reliability, and simplicity.
Responsibilities of Python Django Developer
Here are some of the critical roles of the Python Django Developer.
• Design and build Angular JS Applications
• Create different software products with cloud-based Python Django.
• Write efficient, testable, and reusable code.
• Integrate user-facing elements that are created using server-side logic by front-end developers.
• Combine various data storage solutions
• Execute data protection and security.
I hope you guys are now clear with our article, Python Developer Career in India. The above numbers will increase in the upcoming days, and therefore it’s the right time to start your career with Python if you have not yet decided.
You can enroll in our Python Training in Noida by contacting us on: 91-8800955639
Join GICSEH today!!