Info Edge India Ltd.
0 - 4 years
Candidate will be working on few/all of these Information security branches:
1. Work profile will provide ample amount of R&D exposure in some of the rare skills of Information Security
2. Cyber Threat Intelligence: Information an organization uses to understand the threats that have, will, or are currently targeting the organization. This info is used to prepare, prevent, and identify cyber threats looking to take advantage of valuable resources.
3. Online Fraud Prevention: Behavior Analysis to protect customers and employees from Social Engineering, Credentials stuffing type attacks
4. Open-source intelligence (OSINT)
5. Vulnerability Assessment of Info Edge portals
6. Web Application Firewall (WAF)
Hand On experience or Academic research experience on Cyber Threat Intelligence .
Should be hands on and updated about the latest OSINIT techniques
Candidate should be good at any one programming language to write custom tools
Knowledge of Online Fraud Prevention is a plus
Exposure to Vulnerability Assessment
Candidate should be innovative, experience in building custom tools in the field of Threat Intelligence/Online Fraud Prevention or the academic research work in this Area is an advantage.
Role :System Security
Industry Type :Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area :IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Employment Type :Full Time, Permanent
Role Category :Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
UG : Any Graduate in Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG : Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate : Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Academic Research, Web Technologies, Information Security, Vulnerability Assessment, Web Application Firewall
Reference link: Naukri.com