Python programming is widely utilized in AI, Neural Networks, and other advanced fields of computing . Moreover, Python is one among the foremost demanded programming languages within the market, so there are huge job opportunities for candidates having knowledge of Python programming.
Python may be a high-level, interpreted, interactive and object-oriented scripting language. Python is meant to be highly readable. It uses English words frequently whereas other languages use punctuation, and it's fewer syntactical constructions than other languages. Python may be a MUST for college kids and dealing professionals to become an excellent programmer specially once they are working in Web Development Domain. I will be able to list down a number of the key advantages of learning Python:
Python is Interpreted − Python is processed at runtime by the interpreter. you do not have to compile your program before executing it. This is often almost like PERL and PHP.
Python is Interactive − you'll actually sit at a Python prompt and interact with the interpreter to write your programs.
Python is Object-Oriented − Python supports Object-Oriented style or technique of programming that encapsulates code within objects.
Python may be a Beginner's Language − Python may be a great language for the beginner-level programmers and supports the event of a good range of applications from simple text processing to WWW browsers to games.
Characteristics of Python
Following are important characteristics of Python Programming −
• It supports functional and structured programming methods also as OOP.
• It is often used as a scripting language or is often compiled to byte-code for building large applications.
• It provides very high-level dynamic data types and supports dynamic type checking.
• It supports automatic garbage pickup .
• It is often easily integrated with C, C++, COM, ActiveX, CORBA, and Java.
• It provides rich data types and easier to read syntax than the other programming languages
• It is a platform-independent scripted language with full access to OS API's
• Compared to other programming languages, it allows more run-time flexibility
• It includes the essential text manipulation facilities of Perl and Awk
• A module in Python may have one or more classes and free functions
• Libraries in Pythons are cross-platform compatible with Linux, Macintosh, and Windows
• For building large applications, Python are often compiled to byte-code
• Python supports functional and structured programming also as OOP
• It supports interactive mode that permits interacting Testing and debugging of snippets of code
• In Python, since there's no compilation step, editing, debugging, and testing are fast.
Applications of Python
As mentioned before, Python is one among the foremost widely used languages online . I'm getting to list few of them here:
Easy-to-learn − Python has few keywords, simple structure, and a clearly defined syntax. This enables the scholar to select the language quickly.
Easy-to-read − Python code is more clearly defined and visual to the eyes.
Easy-to-maintain − Python's ASCII text file is fairly easy-to-maintain.
A broad standard library − Python's bulk of the library is extremely portable and cross-platform compatible on UNIX, Windows, and Macintosh.
Interactive Mode − Python has support for an interactive mode which allows interactive testing and debugging of snippets of code.
Portable − Python can run on a good sort of hardware platform and has an equivalent interface on all platforms.
Extendable − you'll add low-level modules to the Python interpreter. These modules enable programmers to feature or customize their tools to be more efficient.
Databases − Python provides interfaces to all or any major commercial databases.
GUI Programming − Python supports GUI applications which will be created and ported to several system calls, libraries and windows systems, like Windows MFC, Macintosh, and therefore the X Window system of Unix.
Scalable − Python provides a far better structure and support for giant programs than shell scripting.
This Python tutorial is meant for software programmers who have to learn the Python programming language from scratch.
You should have a basic understanding of programming terminologies. A basic understanding of any of the programming languages may be a plus. This Python tutorial is meant for absolute beginners for learning Python online. However, if you've got basic knowledge of any programming language concepts like loops, functions, etc., it'll assist you learn Python easily. For more information, contact the experts at GICSEH today!
Join GICSEH today!!