He is having good experience in Citrix Administration and handling Data Centre Operations in Top MNCs.
Moti Singh is a highly experienced Citrix administrator professional. With a 3.8 years of experience as a Citrix administrator and having good knowledge on window server 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016 servers and good hands on experience on active directory, DHCP, DNS, OU, Client profiles, GPO and Terminal services.
He has worked with companies like ISOURCE INFOSYSTEMS, Presto Info Solutions, Proexcel Technologies.
CCNA3.0, MCSA 2016, MCSE 2016, Linux 7.0, Virtualization, Cloud, AWS, CCNP, Etc.
• Total 3.8 years of experience as a Citrix Administrator.
• Administering Citrix farms running XenApp 6.
• Administration of Web Interface.
• Designing and implementing a proactive monitoring strategy for Citrix environment.
• Administration of Citrix XenApp 6.0 and XenApp6.5, 7.X Sound Knowledge on Access Management console and XenApp Advanced Configuration Tool.
• Understanding on Farms, Zones, Server load, Load Balancing and Load evaluators.
• Working experience on Citrix Xenapp 6.0/6.5/7.X and Citrix Access Gateway, Citrix Application delivery solutions, Web Interface configuration and Citrix Licensing.
• Implemented a virtual desktop environment using Citrix XenDesktop 7.6 and 7.X with all integrated components such as Provisioning Server, Citrix XenApp, Active Directory, SQL Server, Licensing server.
• Identifying Pre-installation Requirements and setting up the Infrastructure.
• ICA client set up, Licensing, Load balancing, User Policy management, Printer management.
• Ensuring optimum availability of Published applications and servers.
• Good Knowledge on Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2008 R2 servers and good hands on Experience on Active directory, DHCP, DNS, Windows deployment, OU, Client profiles, GPO and Terminal services(Remote Desktop).