Network Engineer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Excelencia I-Tech Consulting Pvt Ltd
3 - 5 years
Chennai( Neelankarai )
Network Engineer Requirements Include Being Responsible for these Tasks:
• Need to maintain and control computer networks and related computing environments together with structures software, programs software, hardware, and configurations.
• Need to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve software, hardware, and other network and system problems.
• Have to layout the design and implementation of new solutions and improve the resilience of the modern surroundings.
• Must perform disaster recovery operations and record backups when required.
• Need to monitor overall network performance to decide if changes want to be made.
• Must carry out the configuration of routing and switching equipment.
• In addition to administering the operation of LAN/WAN-related network services, they have to do the following tasks
• Coordinating and implementing network software and hardware upgrades
• Troubleshooting and resolving LAN/WAN performance, connectivity and related network problems
• Administering LAN/WAN security, antivirus and spam control measures
• Providing technical oversight of a multi-site enterprise level WAN, including planning, expansion/implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting
Certifications, if any
• CCNA/CCNP, Juniper (JNCIA) or FortiGate.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
• 3 years of experience in related field
• Understanding of core switching/routing concepts
• Knowledge of popular protocols like BGP and OSPF
• Preferred background in working with a large scale service provider environment
• Good Knowledge in WLAN Controller and Access Points.
• Must be able to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team
• Ability to learn and communicate technical information
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
Industry Type :
IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area :
IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Employment Type :
Full Time, Permanent
Role Category :
Any Graduate in Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
Post Graduation Not Required, Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
JNCIA , Computer Networking , Network Engineering , Juniper , Routing , Bgp , CCNA , CCNP , Switching , OSPF
Excelencia I Tech Consulting Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 22 July 2008. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Chennai. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 1,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 1,000,000. It is inolved in Software publishing, consultancy and supply [Software publishing includes production, supply and documentation of ready-made (non-customized) software, operating systems software, business & other applications software, computer games software for all platforms. Consultancy includes providing the best solution in the form of custom software after analyzing the user?s needs and problems. Custom software also includes made-to-order software based on orders from specific users. Also, included are writing of software of any kind following directives of the users; software maintenance, web-page design].
Excelencia I Tech Consulting Private Limited's Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on 30 September 2019 and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on 31 March 2019.
Directors of Excelencia I Tech Consulting Private Limited are Buvaaneswari Balakrishnan, Rajesh Padinyaremadam Ramanathan and Balakrishnan Ranganathan.
Excelencia I Tech Consulting Private Limited's Corporate Identification Number is (CIN) U72200TN2008PTC068633 and its registration number is 68633.Its Email address is email@example.com and its registered address is No 2/548, East Coast Road, Neelankarai, Chennai Chennai TN 600141 IN , - ,
2/548 East Coast Road,, Neelankarai, Chennai., Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600041,India